Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Scotland Bound

I know it's been a while since I posted, and now I'm posting from the Newark airport to tell you that I am going out of town and that it may be a while before I can post again. I am headed over to Scotland on a mission trip with my church. We will be putting on a summer camp for about 40 middle- and high-school age kids for a church that we have developed a relationship with. Pray that I have the energy to keep up with the youngsters on our team and at the camp. I can remember being that age, but it feels like a really long time ago.

I will try to get on here -- wireless connection permitting -- to post some updates about my perspective of the trip. However, if you want to catch up with how the team is doing, you can go the Scotland Team blog throughout the next 2 weeks to see how we are getting along.

2 comments:

seantk said...

Awesome. Glad y'all got over there safely. Been reading the blog.....

IF you're able to check this site, I want to ask a favor: if you can find really great/cool T-shirt that just has the Scottish flag on it, please buy it for me. Size: Large. I will pay you back upon arrival.

That would be sweet. I will try Annie, too, to hit as many targets as I can.

Have a great one, mate!

Blackhawk said...

Hope all is going well! We will be praying.