Thursday, January 15, 2009

Doing Double Duty

Well, with recent changes, I have some time on my hands to do some other things that interest me. In late summer last year, I was contacted by someone at the AJC about contributing to a Human Resources blog that the newspaper wanted to include on its AJCjobs site. After several months of preparation, I can report that the site is up and running. I am contributing content to the site along with two others on a rotating basis. After an introductory post last week announcing the formation of the HR Roundtable, several questions were presented by readers. I responded to one of those questions, and that response was posted today here.

I am not sure how this will play into my search for "what's next," but I am enjoying the opportunity to write some.

[And thanks to everyone who shared words of encouragement. No other news to report, but I appreciate the thoughts and prayers.]

6 comments:

carolineb said...

Wow. How did I miss all this? I am amazed by you. In a good way.

Blackhawk said...

Bill, I liked your response to the question for the HR Roundtable blog. How interesting that God should use you to encourage others who are facing looking for a new direction or employment at this time. God is incredible. We will continue in prayer.

Chris said...

Bill,

Just wanted to drop in and say howdy. Thanks for befriending me over on FB.

Best,
Chris DJ

seantk said...

Bill - I gotta say. Your presence in blogoland is missed. You must be a busy man.

seantk said...

Dude, you'll have to die this blog in 2 weeks... at that point, it'll be 3 months since you posted.

Blackhawk said...

Hey there! I have been missing your posts!