Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I survived another month of blogging.

I've tried the blog-all-month challenge the last three years. I made it through two of the three attempts. It's not easy to post every day, but I'm glad I met the challenge. I'm sure you found many of them to be mundane, but I can live with that. I endeavored to write 1 per week that may have passed for quality 6th grade writing. I aim high!

I am hoping to ride the wave of posting into December and share some thoughts about the holidays and other random topics, including sports (sorry cbed).

4 comments:

Blackhawk said...

I love that you are blogging more-- I didn't get to read all of November's, but haven't found anything I've read that you have written mundane at all! I think you are a gifted writer and thinker-- and I enjoy reading it!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.